Re: dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 22:19:54 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:
> Damn... And I usEd to think I was good at breaking things. Mike broke a cummins engine. Let's all just ponder that...

Dunno if this can be attributed to the curse or not... but..

Trans shop said they have no idea what is wrong with the transmission
now - but suspects that its something in the valve body gone bad (not
solenoids), and can't get to it till next week, looking at up to $300
depending on what he finds.

(insert your choice of vulgarity here regarding automatic transmissions)

Granted its not as spendy a repair as a blown 5.9 cummins engine... but
still...

so far (knock on wood) nothing else gone wrong yet... but just saying
that I'm prolly jinxing myself...

--terribletom