Re: Re: Merry Christmas! Rock and Roll (over)

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2010 - 12:12:37 EST

Mike Sykes wrote:

>>> Truck roof smashed in, no broken glass, doors don't shut quite right
> (lots of wind noise) and the cab looks deformed. (Body gaps are all
> tweaked)<<
>
> Glad you're okay!
>
> hmmm... you smell that? Smells like a new cab and you're back in
> business. =)

LOL - eh I think the era of my 3 day truck rebuilds are over :) I'm
thinking about parting it out, scrapping Christine... trying to get my
grandfathers 2wd Dak restored... and just driving my Civic. There's
still an Explorer and a utility trailer if I need to haul things.

If finances were better I would be more inclined to sack up and
rebuild... I just don't dig the headaches anymore. Gettin' too old for
that sheat :)

--TerribleTom