Re: Re: Ohhhh noooooooo

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2010 - 23:23:27 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:
> They apparently are doing well in fleet sales. I don't think I have seen one privately owned...

I'll attest to the crappy fit and finish and lack of durability for the
Colorado/Canyon. We have them as delivery trucks. The interiors are
crap... however I must admit the engines are still running with almost
200K on them and bare bones maintenance.

I see a lot of them on the roads around here... not just fleet.

-- TerribleTom