Re: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2011 - 23:29:33 EST

I don't think I've had one go bad really. The stocker on my 98 lasted
the whole 196,000. The replacement engine still had the stock one and
lasted 60k till I pulled the whole engine a few days ago to put the
new engine in.

Where are you getting the pumps?

Gary Hedlin

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!