RE: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Dave (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2011 - 02:21:07 EST

Still on the original at 150K (I think), but I am on my 4th clutch. First
one went 135k, 2nd and 3rd (Crap from Auto Zone, Lifetime warranty) together
went maybe 10k. Both broke the disk between the splined socket and the disk.

If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making
them.
David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)