Re: Brake Upgrade

Date: Sun Jan 30 2011 - 18:02:32 EST

Depends on what year truck you have. When they went to the 12" brakes
in what, 2003? I think that was about as big as you could get.

I personally would rather convert to discs on the rear as my drums are
my limiting factor. They lock up long before the fronts do and the ABS
kicks in hard. I think my drums need replacing here pretty soon though.