Re: drum to disk upgrade was Re: Brake Upgrade

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2011 - 20:35:07 EST

The SSBC rear kit is pricey, but well worth it. It has everything you
need, not like the viper kits where you have to buy rotors, pads,
calipers in addition to the kit. I did mine about 3 years ago, very
happy with it. But I did mine on another 9.25 rear and swapped the
whole axle.

It's not really the diameter of the rotor, but the quality of the
components. I know a lot who swear by Brembo rotors and Hawk pads, I
really like SSBC's stuff, but i'ld go with better pads & rotors before
going through the hassle of getting bigger ones.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!