Re: Brake Upgrade

From: BOBBY (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 16:02:11 EST

ok.....hope i got this right.

i ordered:
EBC green 7000 series pads for 03 durango
EBC 3GD slotted / dimpled rotors for 03 durango
03 durango rebuilt calipers ( i don't remember them asking 2 or 4
wd......it matter?)
Energy Suspension 050 kit (i'll be doing the rear when done w the front)
Upper and lower Moog ball joints for my 98 dakota

Have to locate spindles from an 03 durango......

Question.... 03 durango spindles the same as 03 dakota spindles?

thanks