Re: Brake Upgrade

From: BOBBY (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2011 - 18:10:47 EST

I'm upgrading mine using 03 dak spindles and calipers, ebc rotors....yes
03's have 12" rotors, and green 7000 pads. Energy Suspension poly
bushings..... Sent everything to the powder coater for gloss black. I'm
gona do either the rear conversion or swap an 03 rear with discs
in......just for looks.

I think an adjustable proportioning valve will solve your issue....not
sure where to get one though...

Hey Jon whats up? Your brother competing this year? I'm hoing for july
8th and 22nd

Bob