Re: Brake Upgrade

From: BOBBY (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 22:24:00 EST

my truck sits in the garage for weeks.....and it seems that when ever i
pull it out of the garage and hit the brake for the first time, it
squeals and grabs very hard.... only one time thought coming down my
garage incline. truthfully I never thought much about it... definitely
the front though, not the back