Re: 46RH to 46RE??

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 17:55:16 EST

"...... that's a "club cab", and you have a 44RE...."

all right, lemme see if I got this right, swapping out auto 44RE to
any standard is nasty and it
is equal to the old A904....so my best thing to do, if I want to keep
my '98 4X4 is to swap to a 46RH.....
which is akin to the A727 .... what is the major difference in the
44RE & 46RH ? is it just
valve body or complete difference...?