Split rims

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2011 - 14:26:28 EST

Der Mod writes: >> Well, you actually don't have to change
them out... there's no law that says you cannot use them... <<

A guy I grew up with and is still a great friend is a retired State
Trooper here in Alabama & he disagrees with you on this..
He states that they were outlawed OEM back in the late 70's
or early 80's & outlawed on anything running on the highways
just prior to his retirement in the early 2000's prior to his
retirement from the Force....
I replaced all mine on my 76 F350 dual wheeled flatbed about
10 yearas ago..

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one
useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or
more is a congress.-- John Adams

Azie