Re: Dodge Ram on Craigs

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2011 - 16:06:19 EST

In article <7AA597F4-563D-470B-A08F-29F56D4D986F@tepidcola.com>,
dml@tepidcola.com (Michael Maskalans) writes:

> Pointless. Remember the auto has some issues. Your motor is fine, it's got
another 50-100k in it. Relax :-)

> If the auto was in better shape I'd really be looking at it for a buggy
donor, but really I just needs its headlights....

> Mike "blind at night" Maskalans

Ironically, the 46RE seems to be just fine. Who knew rollovers fix
transmissions? Seriously however.. Trans shop drilled out a hole in the valve
body per a service bulletin. I've put a few hundred miles on it since and no
check engine light, no shifting issues... ever since I got it back its been
normal.

Not just saying this because I want to unload the truck :)

--
terribletom