RE: RE: Mobil One oil

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2011 - 12:32:25 EST

Admittedly, I am a small sample size, but I hace 120k worth of data for the dakota and at least something on everything else I have owned. IMHO the 15w50 is the best oil they sell, with the 0w40 euro blend a close second. The new 5w40 truck oil looks promising, but I only have one analysis back for it so far.