Re: Mobil One oil

From: jdbear@shaw.ca
Date: Sun Feb 20 2011 - 14:06:48 EST

Ha, Ironic! I was just in Canadian Tire today and they NOW carry M1 full
synth 15w50, for a buck a liter cheaper than the 10w30 that i`ve been using.
But they also now carry Royal Purple
15w40 that I`ve been thinking about for the same price per liter. Decisions
Decisions. Anyway, thanks for your feedback guys.

Jay.