Re: Looked at another Dak...

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2011 - 11:14:51 EDT

Interesting plan.... scrap prices are still pretty good. ;)

Only reason why I asked was I was looking at a few frames the other
day, saw a few gen3 4wd frames in nice shape. One had a nice cab on
it too. Not saying I'm gonna do anything, but would be nice to tinker
with something after I get the 98 back together.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!