Re: Rear End / Rear Brake Ugrade

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2011 - 09:32:12 EDT

On 3/20/2011 7:48 AM, BOBBY wrote:

> Yeah.... I've been listening....sorry to hear that. Do you park the
> truck on dirt / grass? Why so rotted out?
>
> Bob

The truck in question spent 12 or so years as a snow plow truck in
Connecticut before I bought her in 2001. The damage was already
terminal when I bought it, I just didn't know it yet. In the 10 years I
have owned the truck, the rockers, cab mounts, and frame have gone to
pot. Most of the last 8 years the truck has spent right where it is now
in the garage, on jackstands.

The lovely substance known as salt, that is used so heavy in the
northern midwest and north east portions of the country - tend not to
react too well with truck frames :)

--
terribletom