short in horn...glug, glug...

From: Scott Lane (rsb7424@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2011 - 23:05:31 EDT

Hey cats,

Does anyone know the color of the horn wire? I have a short in mine
somewhere. It's quite entertaining watching me crawl under a
dash...my body is still about 75% asleep, but I can move and
everything works, just cannot feel much. Just keep blowing the horn
fuse. Still love this truck, it still purrs like a kitten and rides
so nice. I want to just do some simple upgrades this year.

Also, has anyone replaced their headlight units with those halo
things...I just want more light on the road.

I hope all of you are well

Rascal