Re: Horn wire color

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 23:02:20 EDT

black with red runs from the clock spring to the horn relay.

horn relay (in PDC) is supplied with a pink wire.

output from the relay to the horn is a dark green with red.

The entire diagram is only one page, I could probably bring it to work
and scan it if you need. Page 8W-41-2 for my future reference.

Mike