Nuther convert...

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2011 - 09:06:47 EDT

Hey, DML.
Coupla years ago, I managed to turn Susan over to MoPar when she needed a
newer,
more economical daily driver to replace her Blazer & she came home with a
Caliber...
Well, late last week my youngest daughter, who's now 20, blew the engine in
her Sable
& came home with an 07 Charger R/T! Holee Sheeyit! What a ride that is!
$14K with 61K miles. 5.7l, 345 horse, dual Flowmasters, power EVERYTHING.
I mean this baby is sweet. I figured she'd HATE to put gas in it, but the
mileage is
the same as her POS Merc.
She actually let me drive it on Thursday, & one word - WOW!
Talk about "throw you back in the seat" acceleration!
Anyhoo, now I'm jealous of my daughter's ride,
& she told me that I can drive it IF I let her take the Cross Bones out for
a spin...
I just might hafta do it...

Bob DAKSY Smith
2K DAK Sport+