RE: Engine Swap?

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2011 - 18:35:04 EDT

Does the '92 3.9 have a lot fewer miles than your '96? Basically all the
magnum engines are internally the same (with perhaps a cam difference,
depending upon the year). If you do this swap you will want to use your
'96 intake, throttle body, injectors and sensors as those are sure to be
different. The '92 exhaust manifolds would be a plus if they will bolt up
to your exhaust pipes. They were larger internally.

On the other hand, perhaps you just need a new oil pump for your '96. That
would be a lot cheaper to try.

Ray

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.3904 when it was sent, using
definitions version 8998