re:the dak you had 10 years ago

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 11:52:22 EDT

> do any of you guys still have the dak you had 10 years ago?
> bob

Why, yes, I do. '98 CC 318 143K miles. Auto Trans My limited slip clutch pack has given up the ghost, just replaced my heater core, and it's ready for it's 2nd belly pan gasket, which I may have to get myself to the shop and be sure they install a reinforced gasket this time. Just last week, pulled a pretty heavily loaded trailer 600+miles, and found I had to use 91 octane & octane booster, and 2nd gear at 40 mph to get up 9% grades :( It sure loves to ping !
 Mike Los Angeles