RE: 2011 DML BBQ alternatives?

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 17:04:25 EDT

Actually, I still do. Ordered mine in February of 1992 and got it in March
of '92. Used it as an occasional daily driver and mulch hauler for a
couple years, then got serious about racing it. Over the years it's gotten
lowered, a stronger rear end and 4.30 gears, a higher stall converter, a
cam, some head work, an M1 intake, and headers. Now will run high 12's in
the quarter mile but still drives like a stocker (pretty much). A little
loud but still within reason of the local law enforcement (so far).

It got a custom paint job in 1998 (looks a little dated now) but still has
only about 41,000 miles on it. I might drop in a 360 one of these days and
shoot for 12.0's in the quarter, and I might spring for a total repaint to
something a little more contemporary. Time will tell. I still have a
blast driving this truck....street or strip.

Ray
Pics and details here...

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.3904 when it was sent, using
definitions version 9095