Truck down

From: awyse@sw.rr.com
Date: Tue Apr 26 2011 - 12:41:13 EDT

Hey guys.. My ole trucks been getting tempermental. Occaisionally.. I'd try to starft it, and it actually sounded like it was turning over fast like it was low on compression. But would later fire up and smell like it was floooded.
A couple of times. I had to come back and try again in a few minutes.. Each time with the same results.. Would eventually fire, and behave like the choke was stuck for a few seconds.
Yesterday she didn't want to start.. and when I tried this AM.. I still had the same results

I feel like it's something I should already know.. but am overlooking.

Thanks All
Aaron Wyse