Re: Caliper Pin

Date: Fri Apr 29 2011 - 02:32:55 EDT

I used one of these too, worked fine. Make sure to use blue locktite on
it though to be safe.

They're not supposed to be re-used but I've heard of people doing it
very carefully.

The scary part is that I'd been driving around with one pin stripped and
just pushed into place after the previous person who did the brakes
stripped it and just put the pin back in. Had to replace the caliper
too because it cracked the piston, and had to replace the banjo bolt too
because a big chunk of the head was missing...