Re: Re: DML Digest V5 #4328

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Thu May 12 2011 - 06:23:51 EDT

On 5/12/2011 1:08 AM, M.B. wrote:

> What was wrong with the attaching point?

I am not really sure it was under warranty and they said the bolt just
backed out and fixed it and its been fine ever since.
When i did my ball joints i noticed that after i was done the bolts were
loose and had to use thread locker.
when a local shop did my alignment they had left the bolts loose also
and have to get my money back and have a new shop redo it.

--
Francis Fastje
1999 dakota 3.9 4X4