Re: kiss the Dak goodbye; hello ridgeline

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 13:47:44 EDT

On Thu, May 19, 2011 1:08 pm, Andy Levy wrote:

> You mean this thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isuzu_VehiCROSS

That was it. Yuck. Now that I look at it again, it doesn't really
resemble Allpar's rendering as much as I thought. My memory of that piece
of junk must have faded somewhat over time (although I wish I could erase
it completely).

One thing I do appreciate though from the Wikipedia article... the link to
http://www.imcdb.org/ Somehow I never knew that site existed. Say
goodbye to the rest of the afternoon... :-)

--
Jason Bleazard  dontspamjason@bleazard.net  Burlington, Ontario