RE: Knocking Dak

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2011 - 22:19:12 EDT

Ding ding! We have a winner!!!

http://members.cox.net/kenallgood/dakota/S1070002.JPG

I had wondered if that was it, and was going to check it before I actually
did anything, and sure enough, that's what I found! I managed to get it
back on and start it up, and sounded good! I'm going to have to go back and
adjust it because I couldn't remember quite the right way to adjust it once
it's TDC, but I found the info... Too bad it's too dark out. But, I did
start it up with the covers off and it slightly torque down, and it ran just
fine. Hopefully if it doesn't rain when I get home from work, I'll be able
to adjust it real quick and get everything back on and take it for a ride.

Ken Allgood