RE: Need Mirrors?

From: Dave Wilker (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2011 - 22:59:11 EDT

Hi Barry
My '98 Sport (Black) is wearing a pair of eBay cheapos. I would love a nice
set, no power needed.

If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making
them.
David C. Wilker Jr
USAF (RET)

On 7/4/2011 6:41 PM, Barry Oliver wrote:
I have 2 each gen 3 mirrors that are about to become sprung cleaning
victims. 1 set is flawless, 1 set had the power connector scavenged. They
are yours for shipping plus fees, but hurry, the garbage can beckons.... I
may also have some stock taillights that are in the same boat if I find
them. Lemmie know...