RE: 1989 rear Bumper

Date: Tue Jul 05 2011 - 15:20:45 EDT

I don't know if a non-dented used model exists. I've own my '95 for 2
years now and it's fended off multiple attacks by inattentive drivers,
one of which was a hit and run.

I'm pretty impressed with them though. A co-worker backed into my truck
with his Nissan "Hardbody" and all I got was some scuffing on the bumper
and a bit on the tailgate. The Nissan's bumper was flatened like a
pancake.

Good luck!

M.B.