Re: Alternator Upgrade

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2011 - 23:03:49 EDT

Yeah, the ends are really different. Newer ones have a connector, older
ones have two wires that get attached to studs. But swapping them is a
piece of cake.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!