AC Question

From: Chris Reck (chris.bulk92@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2011 - 14:25:54 EDT

My AC has been disconnected for 18 months, since I replaced the heater
core. I installed a new AC coil (inside the dashboard box). I also have a
new orifice tube and evap canister. The AC compressor has been in the
truck, running with the belt drive, and the evaporator core has still been
in the front of the truck, though taped up.

If I were to finalize the AC system at this point, do I just need to hook
it up with new o-rings, or should I worry about the evaporator core and AC
compressor might have gone bad while the system was disconnected?

--
Chris Reck
Naperville, IL