Re: Clackity clackity

Date: Tue Aug 16 2011 - 06:35:12 EDT

I'm starting to wonder if it was just a cherry pit stuck in the tire
tread. My driveway is covered in rotting cherries dropped from the
trees and for some reason this year no birds are around eating them. I
had a clack-clack-clack driving straight on the way home that ended with
a loud CLANG. Cross your fingers!