Price check on aisle 3

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2011 - 20:21:17 EDT

I know this isn't technically the proper forum for this, but I trust you
guys...

Found a truck for sale, and it seems waaay too cheap, so I figured I
would ask if there are any "Gotchas" with this model, or anything I
should be wary of. The truck is:

2007 DODGE Ram 2500 Quad Cab
Price $26k
Mileage 73k thats not 173 or 273...
Engine CUMMINS 6-Cyl Turbo Dsl 6.7L
Transmission Automatic
Drive Type 4WD

As it sits, it's priced $10k under KBB, and despite the fact it's a
wonderful deal, I am skeered.. Oh, and the truck is in Colorado...
What should I be looking for when I go look at this? The body looks
clean from a distance, but I know nothing yet of how it drives. It does
not, however, look like it has been raced or used as a tractor pull
truck for it's whole life.