Re: ADMIN: Dakota Mailing List Ettiquite [Monthly Posting]

Date: Sun Nov 06 2011 - 23:00:11 EST

To be fair, the S-10, Dakota and Ranger all had pretty much identical
front ends through the '80s and mid '90s. I guess they didn't much
believe in making the face of a truck look nice back then.

Every time I park next to a Ranger or S-10 in my '95 though I'm amazed
at the size difference, though. I could practically park a ranger in
the bed of my truck. ;)

M.B.