Project Truck F/S

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2011 - 23:16:48 EST

I got a 2000 Dakota Sport I need to let go... hopefully someone out there
would want a project.

Truck is a CC sport, 3.9, 2WD, 8.25 rear, solid body. When I got the truck
the engine was shot, so I took it out along with the trans. I have the old
engine from my 98 I was going to throw in, just never got around to it....
I'll throw that in. Trans is in good shape, all I did was power wash it.

I also have a new front bumper for it, undercoated on the inside to prevent
it from rusting. New Fascia too, but it's silver. Also got front fender
flares.

Body needs paint work, but no rust. I have a spare tailgate that's rust
free, painted red. Fenders, hood, and roof had peeling clear, so I sanded
them down and got them in primer.

Title is clean... and I don't have a carfax on it.

Pics before I stripped the chrome flares off:
https://picasaweb.google.com/superdak/The00?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Email me with any questions.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!