Re: DML:2000 Hood insulator

Date: Thu Nov 17 2011 - 03:01:38 EST

My (now ex) wife blew the head gaskets on her '98 Caravan and parked it
at her Grandmother's house in the middle of nowhere surrounded by grain
fields inside of a barn and left it there for 3 months. She didn't
bother cleaning out the van of any food items, much less vaccuming out
the interior to get rid of any crumbs. Then my father in law showed up
with it on a trailer one day when I wasn't home in dumped it in my
backyard, and there it's sat since.

Let's just say the glove box is now a mouse nest and the entire interior
of the vehicle is covered in mouse feces and urine. I'm certain a
Mother Mouse gave birth to a couple of litters in there and they all
grew up on the doughnuts and candy bars she left in there. There are
literally dried puddles of pee mixed with poo on the dash.

I put a couple mouse traps in the thing and sprayed the entire contents
of two cans of lysol on every visible surface and haven't unlocked it
since. I should put insurance on it and hope one of the cherry tries
falls on it this winter. ;)

M.B.