RE: R/T Wheels

From: roadking_dakota@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Nov 29 2011 - 06:19:26 EST

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:03:55 -0600 From: Barry Oliver Subject: Re: DML:
Re: R/T Wheels

Andy Levy wrote: > > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 18:39, Barry Oliver wrote: >>
>>> Andy Levy wrote: >>> > >>> > And no one ever lies or is misinformed on
eBay, right? >>> > >>> > Count the lugs you see in this pic: >>> > >> >> The
plot thickens. I received the wheel on Friday, which amounts to >>
phenomenally fast shipping considering the holiday. The bad point is that >>
the rim is 16", not 17". UGH. I have sent 2 ebay messages and one straight
>> email to the seller so far but for all I know they are still on
vacation... >> Andy, how do you always manage to be right about this stuff?
> > But how many lugs does it take? > >

The seller was wrong about it fitting a Durango, it is a 16" 6 lug Dakota
wheel. Now I have to decide if I want to just keep it and use it as a spare
with a different sized tire, or if I want to pitch a fit and send it back.
Actually, the more I look, I am not sure Dodge ever made a 17" steel wheel
for a Gen3 Dakota. Can any of you R/T guys confirm

>>> R/T Wheels are 17" wheels. To my knowledge they are the only GenIII or
earlier 17" wheels.

Zach
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless