Re: 2nd Gen Aero headlights

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 17:26:59 EST

My '95 is in desperate need of new headlights. I can get TYC branded ones
for about $70 each and no-name ones for maybe 10 bucks cheaper. Anyone had
any bad experiences with any specific sources/brands? <<

A buddy of mine got some no-name ones a fews years back and they were
yellowed within a few months. If Depo makes any, I've had fairly good luck
with them. My buddy just got some from Mopar and got really good at sanding
them and polishing them to keep the yellowing at bay.

- miggity

00' stroked R/T CC
DMLer since 1996!