Re: Headlight Bezels on 2nd Gen

From: Jamie C (jamie12ga@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2012 - 20:47:57 EST

They are between the bumper and bottom of the bezel. On one of my Gen II's
I could get a screwdriver between the bumper and bezel. On another one I
couldn't. I had to loosen the bumper bolts to get enough play to squeeze
the screw drive in there. If you shine a flash light in there you may be
able to see the top of the screws.