Re: Headlight Bezels on 2nd Gen

Date: Mon Feb 06 2012 - 22:26:21 EST

Oh I've blasted through the berm the city plows in front of my driveway
more than once with that truck. I don't have the lower airdam or
valance or whatever you want to call it, the previous owner took it off.

Last time I did it I came within seconds of a cop seeing me do it. I
was sitting watching for an opening in traffic and lo and behold, Mister
Cop comes along, drives by slowly and *glares* at me like he's saying
"don't even try it" then drives off slowly.

Needless to say I backed up my driveway, waited 5 minutes and then did
it when I knew he was gone. Knowing the cops in this town he'd have
tried to write me up for "reckless driving" or something silly like that.

M.B.