Cheap Dak in MN

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2012 - 10:16:54 EST

I don't know the full story, but a buddy of mine from home texted me yesterday about a clean 98 v8 in MSP for $600. Dark green, needs rad/trans cooler. If anyone is seriously interested let me know.

I'm busy searching for a new DD myself so I'm not going to mess around with a project a thousand miles away. I just sold the Nissan Frontier that I had, and I'm looking at AMC Eagles and older 325/328 Beemers in the 1-4k price range. I may have a bead on a good Eagle Wagon to look at this weekend if I can manage the time to while I'm in Denver. 16 hour days don't leave much time for car shopping, unfortunately. I do have a friend out there who might make it possible to do things though…

Mike