Re: Trans swap

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2012 - 12:58:22 EST

You've got the MP PCM right??

It should work, I'm running my 42RE with the 318 I put in last summer
with the MP PCM.

I'ld recommend SharaDon Performance in Hugo MN. Did the valve body in
my 05, built (and will install) the 340 in my 98, and is helping me
with a few things on the 12 Durango R/T I picked up a few weeks ago.
Denny is the man!!

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!