OT: 12v to 6v

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 10 2012 - 17:22:19 EST

Im looking to reduce voltage from a 12v battery down to 6v to power some LED
lights I plan on using for camping this summer. I did some poking around on
google, and found some DIY diagrams which just made my eyes cross, and also was
unable to find very much in the way of products ready made for such a task. I
did find some, geared for individuals who have converted somerhing from 6v to
12v and want to run stock 6v accessories, such as horns and gauges. I don't
yet know the amp draw I will need to accomidate, but does anyone have any ideas
on this?

--
terribletom