Re: Headlights!

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2012 - 00:13:09 EST

If I had them I would use them myself... win the lotto, then use the
cash to run for Governor and then abolish the lotto so I'm never stuck
behind some idiot that can't decide what quick-pics he wants for 10
minutes while I just have a cup of coffee.

But i do have a s#itload of spare parts I need to get rid of! :)

Gary