BBQ

From: Jim (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2012 - 16:05:15 EDT

Ok GREAT to hear that it might happen again this summer!!!!!!!

As far as my shedule goes, I have plans for 8/6-8/10..........will be
playing hockey with
Tim Thomas ;-)))))))))

But the rest of the summer is open, unless we find a place to buy.
Although, if we do and that gets all squared away I might be able to sneak

Hope the fact that I'll be driving the Mother of Tacos won't make my
attendance unwelcome......

Jim
used to have an 03 Dak missing 2 driven wheels and 2 pistons
Taco has 4 driven wheels but is missing 4 pistons