Re: Re: Wheel lug #'s

Date: Thu Apr 05 2012 - 17:08:10 EDT

I bought a set of Nissan wheels on Craigslist once. The backspacing is
several inches off. The wheels stuck so far out that with 30" tires on
them the tires would hit the fender wells when turning them more than a
half turn left or right on the steering wheel on my 2nd gen. Might work on
the 3rd gen but I doubt it.

Might work if you're planning on cutting fenders and running some really
wide tires?