Re: Unsubscribing...

From: Bill White (b1llyw@att.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2012 - 14:09:23 EDT

Bob, best of luck.  Keep on truckin!

Bill White

--- On Sun, 4/22/12, Bob Smith <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

From: Bob Smith <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 2:02 PM

Hey, DML.
After 13 years of living & lurking here & making a couple of meets where Susan & I were actually able to put some faces
to the many names on the list, I'm gonna unsubscribe. The DAKSY ain't half the truck she used ta was,
thanx mostly to the copious amounts of salt the NYS buries the roads with every winter. She hasn't been
my daily driver for over a year now, as Susan & I carpool in her Caliber or we ride the Ultra. Even with 172K on her,
she still starts every time I need her to, but she mostly sits idle, marking her territory with antifreeze & PS Fluid...
I really don't drive her unless the car is in the shop or the Ultra isn't an option because of  the weather conditions, or
I need to get some lumber or other building supplies...
Anyway, I loved being a part of this list & had a blast with the banter over the years, & I managed to pick enough info
out of this collective brain to keep my baby running pretty well.
I consider those of you that I've never seen to be good friends, & I wish that I could have met you face to face...
I don't work on the DAK any more & I don't even read the posts, so I'm gonna bail.
I AM on facebook, but with a name like Bob Smith, you may hafta reach me thru other DMLers.
It's been real...
Later...

Bob DAKSY Smith
2K DAK Sport+
SY V6 4X4 CC
11 H-D Ultra Classic Electra Glide
Vivid Black

( Thinkin a Detonator Yellow Ram is in my future...)