Spammers

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2012 - 16:56:51 EDT

Got an e-mail today from a spammer who snagged my addy from the DML Archives. Not sure if they have a crawler that pulls them down or what. Anyone else getting these?

My warmest greetings to you it is a pleasure writing you

How are you today? I feel like communicating with you, my name is Miss Carey, single by marital status, It is my pleasure with due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship with you with since i was impressed with your profile. I have great interest in making new friends, my hobbies are reading, traveling,swimming and dancing.

Today i found your e-mail id in (archives.dakota-truck.net) then i took the opportunity to write to you as i really want us to be good friend
Hood friends, and I will appreciate it if we can be great friend.

I will send my photo at least for you to see who is writing to you.I will like you to contact me back,at (
carey_dahija@yahoo.com) so that I will give you full explanation about myself, and reasons and purpose I have contacted you.
Yours Sincerely,
carey_dahija@yahoo.com

Wonder if she’s hot....