Re: OT: New plates for my E30

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 19:10:49 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On 12-Jun, 2012, at 13:58 , Josh Battles wrote:
>

>>> So have you come up with an alternate explanation or acronym for it yet?
>>>

>> No, I'm not sure it would be believable. The plate is pretty easy to
>> decipher as is. I'm looking forward yo when the plate surround I ordered
>> comes, it says "you're a" above the plate.
>
> I LOLed.
>
> Tasteless and hilarious.
>
> I seriously cannot believe they let it through. I wonder if it'll ever get recalled.
> --
> Michael Maskalans
> Rochester NY

That's simple, #1 Illinois NEEDS the $$, #2 the person(s) checking these
things are currently way more worried about their retirement than they
are about doing their job. We have put 2 of the last the governors in
jail for corruption, and I think our state has the worst credit rating
of all...in short,nobody cares..